ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.75, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.07 billion.
ConAgra Brands sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.54-$0.59, versus the consensus of $0.54.
- Organic net sales growth of 10% to 13%
- Adjusted operating margin of 17.0% to 17.5%
- Adjusted EPS of $0.54 to $0.59
ConAgra Brands sees FY2022 EPS of $2.66-$2.76.
- Additionally, the Company is reaffirming its fiscal 2022 algorithm of:
- Organic net sales growth (3-year CAGR ending fiscal 2022) of 1% to 2%
- Adjusted operating margin of 18% to 19%
- Adjusted EPS of $2.66 to $2.76
- Free cash flow conversion (percentage of adjusted net income 3-year average) of 95%+
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Brands (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Model N Inc. (MODN) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Offers 3Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Castle Biosciences Inc. (CSTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Geron Corp (GERN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!