ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c, Offers Q2 Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.61 billion.
ConAgra Brands sees Q2 2021 EPS of $0.70-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.71.
- Organic net sales growth of +6% to +8%
- Adjusted operating margin of 18.0% to 18.5%
ConAgra Brands sees FY2021 EPS of $2.66-$2.76, versus the consensus of $2.39.
- Organic net sales growth (3-year CAGR ending fiscal 2022) of +1% to +2%
- Adjusted operating margin of 18% to 19%
- Free cash flow conversion (percentage of adjusted net income 3-year average) of 95%+
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Brands (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!