ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c, Offers Q2 Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.61 billion.
ConAgra Brands sees Q2 2021 EPS of $0.70-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.71.
- Organic net sales growth of +6% to +8%
- Adjusted operating margin of 18.0% to 18.5%
ConAgra Brands sees FY2021 EPS of $2.66-$2.76, versus the consensus of $2.39.
- Organic net sales growth (3-year CAGR ending fiscal 2022) of +1% to +2%
- Adjusted operating margin of 18% to 19%
- Free cash flow conversion (percentage of adjusted net income 3-year average) of 95%+
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Brands (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Invacare Corp. (IVC) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!