Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Beats Revenues
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.4 million.
Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Highlights
- Sales for the quarter were $183.7 million, up 18.4%; excluding acquisitions, organic revenue was up 2.5%
- Generated $60.5 million in cash from operations in the year; paid down $12.8 million in borrowings during the quarter
- STAHL integration on track to deliver $5 million in synergies in fiscal 2018
- Plan to reduce debt by $45 million to $50 million in fiscal 2018 to achieve net debt to EBITDA ratio of 3x by end of fiscal 2018
- Net loss was $4.7 million, or a loss of $0.22 per diluted share; adjusted net income was $8.9 million, or $0.40 per diluted share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!