Cognex Corp (CGNX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides Q1 Revs Higher
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cognex Corp (NASDAQ: CGNX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $223.62 million versus the consensus estimate of $204.74 million.
Cognex Corp sees Q1 2021 revenue of $225-245 million, versus the consensus of $194.23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cognex Corp (CGNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Atlantic Union Bankshares (AUB) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- IQVIA Holdings (IQV) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c, Offers Guidance