China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF) Reports Q2 Loss of $1.93, Beats on Revenues; Reiterates FY17 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
China Rapid Finance Limited (NYSE: XRF) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.93). Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.15 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.46 million.
Based on the information available as of the date of this press release, the Company provides the following outlook, which reflects the Company\'s current and preliminary view and is subject to change.
For the full year ending December 31, 2017, the Company expects to add between 2.5 million to 3.0 million new borrowers, representing a year-over-year growth rate of 350% to 400%. The Company also expects total gross billings on transaction and service fees to be in the range of $110 million to $120 million in 2017, as compared with $67.9 million in the prior year. Total gross billings for the six months ended June 30, 2017 were $41 million. The Company reaffirms its guidance for the full year of 2017 and expects to generate approximately $70 million to $80 million of gross billings on transaction and service fees in the second half of the year.
China Rapid Finance Limited sees FY2017 revenue of $110-120 million, versus the consensus of $96.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!