China Automotive Systems (CAAS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenue Misses, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
China Automotive Systems (NASDAQ: CAAS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.08, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $105.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.01 million.
China Automotive Systems sees Q3 2019 revenue of $430-510 million, versus the consensus of $487 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Automotive Systems (CAAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Supernus Pharma (SUPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c
- Innovative Industrial Properties Inc. (IIPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Northwest Pipe (NWPX) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!