Chemed Corporation (CHE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Guidance
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chemed Corporation (NYSE: CHE) reported Q4 EPS of $5.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $5.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $533.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $537.2 million.
Chemed Corporation sees FY2021 EPS of $17.00-$17.50, versus the consensus of $17.28.
- Based upon the above, full-year 2021 adjusted earnings per diluted share, excluding non-cash expense for stock options, tax benefits from stock option exercises, costs related to litigation, and other discrete items, is estimated to be in the range of $17.00 to $17.50. This 2021 guidance assumes an effective corporate tax rate on adjusted earnings of 24.7%. Chemed’s 2020 reported adjusted earnings per diluted share was $18.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chemed Corporation (CHE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- Surgery Partners (SGRY) Provides Preliminary First Quarter 2021 Financial Performance Update
- Chinese demand, higher prices boost BMW's first-quarter earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!