Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c, Approves 4.5M Share Buyback, Reiterates Guidance
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.86, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $552.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $584.76 million.
- Announces Stock Repurchase Program of Up to 4.5 Million Shares
- -Reiterates 2018 Outlook for Revenue and Deliveries -
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Supernus Pharma (SUPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c
- South Jersey Industries (SJI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Tandem Diabetes (TNDM) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!