Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q2 EPS by 77c, Guidance Tops Consensus
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Celanese Corp. (NYSE: CE) reported Q2 EPS of $5.02, $0.77 better than the analyst estimate of $4.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.92 billion.
Celanese Corp. sees Q3 2021 EPS of $4.50-$4.75, versus the consensus of $3.24.
Celanese Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $16.50-$17.00, versus the consensus of $13.59.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Celanese Corp. (CE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports August 2021 Results
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Appoints Glenn Richter as EVP and CFO, Raises Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!