Cavalier Homes (CAV) Reports a Q3 Loss
- Boeing drives S&P, Dow futures higher after Omicron drubbing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Cavalier Homes (AMEX: CAV) reports a Q3 loss of $0.01, in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenues for the quarter were $39.01 million, versus the consensus of $42.33 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Snowflake (SNOW) Q3 Product Revenue Rises 110% YoY
- Semtech (SMTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!