Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS by 66c
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) reported Q1 EPS of $1.28, $0.66 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.26 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Caterpillar (CAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 38c, Offers Guidance
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!