Carrier Global (CARR) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carrier Global (NYSE: CARR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.31, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.49 billion.
Carrier Global sees FY2021 EPS of $1.85-$1.95, versus the consensus of $1.93.
Carrier is announcing the following outlook for 2021:
- Sales growth of 6% to 8%
- organic sales up 4% to 6%
- currency translation to add approximately 2%
- Adjusted operating margin of approximately 13.5%, up 70 bps
- Adjusted EPS of $1.85 to $1.95, up 14% at midpoint
- Free cash flow of approximately $1.6 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carrier Global (CARR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Tops Q1 EPS by 94c, Revenues Beat
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c