CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) Reports Q4 Loss of $1.30, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes briefly cut losses after Fed minutes
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CarLotz, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOTZ) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.30), versus ($1.23) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 million, versus $26.4 million reported last year.
CarLotz, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $42-46 billion.
- Three hub openings (Seattle, Orlando and Nashville)
- Retail Units Sold of 1,900 to 2,100
- Net Revenue of $42 to $46 million
- Gross Profit of $1.6 to $2.0 million
- Retail GPU of $1,300 to $1,500
- SG&A expenses of $17 to $19 million
- Net Loss of $(16) to $(15) million
CarLotz, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $335-375 million.
- 14 to 16 hub openings (includes Seattle, Orlando and Nashville), most of which are expected to open in the back half of the year
- Retail Units Sold of 18,000 to 20,000 with 13,000 to 15,000 in the second half of year
- Net Revenue of $335 to $375 million
- Gross Profit of $30 to $37 million
- Retail GPU of $1,800 to $2,000
- SG&A expenses of $107 to $112 million
- Depreciation expense of $3 to $4 million
- Interest expense of $400,000 to $500,000
- Net Loss of $(87) to $(74) million
- Fully diluted weighted average common shares outstanding of 113.6 million
- Capital expenditures of $45 to $50 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Amcor plc (AMCR) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Children's Place (PLCE) Misses Q2 EPS by $1.66, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!