Capri Holdings Limited (CPRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance, Approves $1B Buyback Plan
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capri Holdings Limited (NYSE: CPRI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.02, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.41 billion.
- On June 1, 2022, the Company’s Board of Directors approved a new share repurchase program of up to $1 billion of its outstanding ordinary shares, providing additional capacity to return cash to shareholders over the longer term. This new two-year program will replace the Company’s existing $1 billion share repurchase program which had $500 million of availability remaining.
Capri Holdings Limited sees Q1 2023 EPS of $1.35, versus the consensus of $1.45. Capri Holdings Limited sees Q1 2023 revenue of $1.3 billion, versus the consensus of $1.35 billion.
Fiscal Year 2023 Quarterly Outlook
For Capri Holdings, the Company expects the following:
Adjusted Operating Margin
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Capri Holdings Limited (CPRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lamb Weston (LW) Shares Rise Following 'Encouraging' Fiscal Q1 Earnings Report
- Resources Connection (RGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Biofrontera Inc. (BFRI) Announces Preliminary Product Revenues for the Third Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!