CACI International (CACI) Tops Q2 EPS by 32c
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CACI International (NYSE: CACI) reported Q2 EPS of $3.11, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of $2.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.37 billion.
John Mengucci, CACI’s President and CEO, said, “CACI again delivered strong financial performance across the board. We grew revenue, including accelerating organic growth, and generated significant profitability and cash flow. Our success in winning business and executing on our growing backlog is driving increasing organic growth. As a result, we are raising our guidance for Fiscal Year 2020 and remain confident in our ability to deliver value to our customers and shareholders.”
Sees FY EPS of $11.91-$12.70, versus the consensus of $12.27. Sees FY revenue of $5.6-$5.8 billion, versus the consensus of $5.68 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CACI International (CACI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q3 EPS by 39c
- Catchmark Timber Trust (CTT) Exits Triple T Joint Venture, Announces Affirmation of 2021 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!