Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.46 million.
Byrna Technologies Inc. sees Q4 2022 revenue of $16-18 million, versus the consensus of $18 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinduoduo (PDD) rallies after 'blowout' results
- Home prices, software earnings, Hewlett Packard results: 3 things to watch
- Black Friday sales spark hope among investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!