Bumble (BMBL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.73, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bumble (NASDAQ: BMBL) reported Q1 EPS of $1.69, $1.73 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $170.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $164.59 million.
Bumble sees FY2021 revenue of $724-734 million, versus the consensus of $724 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $177 to $182 million
Bumble sees Q2 2021 revenue of $177-182 million, versus the consensus of $174 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $42 to $44 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bumble (BMBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!