Bumble (BMBL) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.01/sh, Revenues Rise 31%; Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bumble (NASDAQ: BMBL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter rose 31.1% to $165.6 million, versus $126.3 million reported last year.
“We are committed to our mission, our customers and to advancing the business, which fueled our strong fourth quarter and full year 2020 results,” said Whitney Wolfe Herd, Founder and CEO of Bumble. “Our significant increase in revenue and paying users is a direct result of our team’s dedication and remarkable agility during a challenging pandemic. Looking ahead, we remain focused on driving scale, investing in our users and expanding internationally. Our IPO was a pivotal milestone, but we are just getting started and are excited for the next chapter of our journey.”
Bumble sees Q1 2021 revenue of $163-165 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $41 to $42 million.
Bumble sees FY2021 revenue of $716-726 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $173 to $178 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bumble (BMBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Offers 4Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Iridium Communications (IRDM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Provides FY21 Revenue Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!