Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Tops Q4 CFFO by 12c, Offers FY Outlook
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q4 CFFO of $0.58, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
For the full year 2016, the Company expects CFFO per share in a range of $2.45 to $2.55, excluding integration, transaction, transaction-related and EMR roll-out costs and costs associated with certain strategic projects related to refining the Company's strategy, building out enterprise-wide capabilities for the post-merger platform and reducing costs and achieving synergies by capitalizing on scale. This guidance excludes the potential impact of any future acquisition or disposition activity other than the planned disposition of 17 communities classified as held for sale.
(Street sees FY CFFO of $2.62)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) to be Acquired by Sitel Group for $54 Per Share, 31% Premium
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!