Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $2.45
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q1 EPS of ($2.45), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
For the full year 2018, the Company is providing the following guidance:
Full Year 2018
Adjusted EBITDA, excluding transaction and organizational restructuring costs
Adjusted Free Cash Flow
The Company's proportionate share of Adjusted Free Cash Flow of unconsolidated ventures
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Powell Industries (POWL) Misses Q3 EPS by 18c
- Pros Holdings (PRO) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!