Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $2.45
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q1 EPS of ($2.45), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
For the full year 2018, the Company is providing the following guidance:
Full Year 2018
Adjusted EBITDA, excluding transaction and organizational restructuring costs
Adjusted Free Cash Flow
The Company's proportionate share of Adjusted Free Cash Flow of unconsolidated ventures
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Barclays Upgrades Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) to Overweight
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!