Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Misses Q3 FFO by 2c, Maintains Guidance
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q3 FFO of $0.63, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.05 billion.
Brookdale is reiterating its preliminary guidance for 2015 CFFO in a range of $2.95 to $3.10 per share. This guidance includes the impact of the Emeritus merger and HCP transactions, but excludes integration, transaction and EMR roll-out costs and the impact of possible future acquisitions or dispositions.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- KKR & Co. (KKR) to Invest in Leading ANZ Edtech Company Education Perfect
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!