Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.23 billion.
Brookdale Senior Living sees FY2015 EPS of $2.35-$2.45, versus the consensus of $2.68.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Uber (UBER) to acquire interests in Cornershop in an all-stock transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!