Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (BKD) Reports Q3 Cash FFO of $0.54
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported Q3 cash FFO of $0.54, versus $0.50 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $615.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $581.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!