Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c, Misses by 2c
- Nasdaq set to open at record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Boyd Gaming Corp. (NYSE: BYD) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.01), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $564.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $569.38 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (VOLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!