Boyd Gaming (BYD) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c, Miss on Revenues; Reaffirms FY17 Adj. EBITDA Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $599.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $602.24 million.
Full Year 2017 Guidance
For the full year 2017, Boyd Gaming reaffirms its previously provided guidance of total Adjusted EBITDA of $585 million to $605 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!