Boston Scientific (BSX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Modestly Lifts Outlook
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
Boston Scientific sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.29, versus the consensus of $0.27. Boston Scientific sees Q4 2016 revenue of $2.14-2.19 billion, versus the consensus of $2.15 billion.
Boston Scientific sees FY2016 EPS of $1.09-$1.11, versus prior guidance of $1.07-$1.00 and the consensus of $1.10. Boston Scientific sees FY2016 revenue of $8.335-8.385 billion, versus prior guidance of $8.27-8.37 billion and the consensus of $8.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boston Scientific (BSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 61c, Lowers FY Guidance, Provided Update on Strategic Alternatives Process
- Grab Holdings (GRAB) Reports Q1 Revenue of $228M, Loss of $435M
- Ross Stores (ROST) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!