Birner Dental Management Servi (DMS) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Birner Dental Management Servi (NYSE: DMS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $99.5 million.
First Quarter and Full Year 2021 Guidance:
Current first quarter and full year 2021 consensus estimates are $95.3 million for revenue and $15.4 million for EBITDA. Full Year 2021 consensus revenue is $416.7 million with an EBITDA estimate of $70.8 million. DMS currently believes that first quarter and full year 2021 Adjusted Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA will meet or exceed these estimates.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Birner Dental Management Servi (DMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q1 EPS by 31c
- State Street (STT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c