BigCommerce (BIGC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revs Beats; Guides Revs Above Views
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BigCommerce (NASDAQ: BIGC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.12), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.6 million.
“2020 marked a historic year for BigCommerce with our fourth quarter revenue up 39% year-over-year and our ARR increasing 41% year-over-year to $181.2 million,” said Brent Bellm, CEO at BigCommerce. “We remain strategically focused on serving the needs of merchants of all sizes, and this past quarter further illustrates our ability to disrupt the mid-market and large enterprise market segments with 51% year over year growth in enterprise account ARR.”
BigCommerce sees Q1 2021 revenue of $41.8-42.3 million, versus the consensus of $39.33 million.
BigCommerce sees FY2021 revenue of $189-191 million, versus the consensus of $175.62 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BigCommerce (BIGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- Simply Good Foods (SMPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!