Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.83, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.82.
“Our strong third quarter results show that we continue to be successful growing loans and deposits organically. We are also on target to complete our acquisition of Bank of Napa,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We are executing on our strategic plan to generate prudent and sustainable growth, build long-term client relationships and increase shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- Intel (INTC) Announces Key Personnel Changes, Seen as 'Necessary, Inevitable and a Positive'
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!