Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.86, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80.
“We are pleased to report record earnings this quarter, driven by new loan and core deposit growth across the franchise,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “The Bank is built on a foundation of strong credit quality and a commitment to our long-term strategy as a relationship-driven, community bank.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
- Corteva (CTVA) Chief Executive Officer James C. Collins, Jr. to Retire at Year End
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!