Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.74, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.80.
"The Bank continues to operate at a very high level," said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. "Disciplined fundamentals are the key to remaining consistently successful over the years, with a focus on long-term profitability. We will stay true to our mission and our markets, and invest in the strategic initiatives we have developed to grow in those markets and build the value of the franchise."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- 1847 Goedeker Inc. (GOED) Revenue Up 41.9% in May to $44.3M
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!