BancorpSouth (BXS) Tops Q3 EPS By 5c
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) reports Q3 EPS of $0.13, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Total interest revenue for the quarter was $144.89 million vs. the estimate of $175.59 million - may not be comparable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- AmEx beats profit estimates as consumer spending recovers from pandemic lows
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!