Azure Power (AZRE) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Revenues Miss; Maintains FY19 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Hawkish Bullard comments roil Wall Street, indexes drop
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.09 million.
- Operating Megawatts (MW) were 1,018 MW as of September 30, 2018, an increase of 27% over September 30, 2017.
- Operating & Committed Megawatts were 3,059 MW as of September 30, 2018, an increase of 122% over September 30, 2017.
- Revenue for the quarter was INR 2,225.7 million (US$ 30.7 million), an increase of 22% over the quarter ended September 30, 2017.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was INR 1,807.7 million (US$ 24.9 million), an increase of 21% over the quarter ended September 30, 2017.
Azure Power sees FY2019 revenue of $143-151 million, versus the consensus of $141.08 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Azure Power (AZRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!