Avista Corp. (AVA) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Avista Corp. (NYSE: AVA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $287.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.06 million.
Avista Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $1.96-$2.16, versus the consensus of $2.12.
Avista Corp. sees FY2022 EPS of $2.03-$2.23, versus the consensus of $2.29.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avista Corp. (AVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Reports Preliminary Net Product Sales of $42.3 Million for August
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!