Avinger (AVGR) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Avinger (NASDAQ: AVGR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.83), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.90). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.72 million.
Avinger sees FY2015 revenue of $12-14 million.
"I am pleased with the progress we've made in the first half of 2015 on the objectives we set for the year. We are on track to complete six-month follow-up data analysis in our VISION Trial to support a 510(k) submission for Pantheris in the second half of this year. We have also made meaningful progress towards building the infrastructure to support a broad-scale commercial launch of Pantheris in the first half of 2016," said Jeff Soinski, President and Chief Executive Officer. "During the second quarter, we saw a positive impact on our top line compared to the first quarter as we accelerated growth of our installed base of productive lumivascular accounts and increased utilization of our currently available Ocelot family of catheters, which gives physicians experience with our lumivascular system and extends awareness of the benefits of the platform."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avinger (AVGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Valero Energy (VLO) Sees Larger Than Expected Loss Per Share in Q1
- Hologic (HOLX) to Acquire Mobidiag for Approximately $795 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!