Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c, Lowers FY EPS Outlook
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.75, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $362.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $364.57 million.
Apogee Enterprises sees FY2019 EPS of $3.13-$3.33, versus the consensus of $3.53.
- Revenue growth of 8 to 10 percent, compared to approximately 10 percent previously.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!