Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Fy15 Profit Below Consensus
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.27, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $214.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $209.23 million.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. sees FY2015 EPS of $1.35-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.55.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Cpmps Rise 14.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!