Apache Corp. (APA) Misses Street's Q3 Views
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) reports Q3 EPS of $2.19, 5 cents lower than the consensus of $2.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.01 billion, compared to the consensus of $3.09 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apache Corp. (APA) PT Lowered to $25 at KeyBanc
- Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Raises Outlook
- Roper Technologies (ROP) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance for FY and Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!