Apache Corp. (APA) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.53 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apache Corp. (APA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Forward Air (FWRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Financial Institutions (FISI) Tops Q2 EPS by 45c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!