Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Q3 Guidance Misses with Impact from 'Export Restrictions on Large Communications Company'
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 22, 2019 7:19 AM EDT)
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.36, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.53 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.5 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q3 2019 EPS of $1.22 at mid-point, versus the consensus of $1.38. Analog Devices sees Q3 2019 revenue of $1.45 billion at mid-point, versus the consensus of $1.55 billion.
- Our third quarter guidance takes into account the estimated impact on ADI from the U.S. Government’s recently announced export restrictions on a large communications company. At this time, we have ceased shipments of products to that company, and we are currently reviewing our ability to resume shipments under the recently announced temporary general license.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
- Wolfe Research Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!