Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $728 million versus the consensus estimate of $716.32 million.
“ADI had another good quarter of revenue growth led by the industrial and communications infrastructure markets,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO. “Profitability and cash flow continued to be strong and we returned $173 million to shareholders through cash dividends and share repurchases.”
“Near the end of our third quarter, we completed the acquisition of Hittite Microwave Corporation which adds critical radio frequency, microwave and millimeter wave technology to our product portfolio. This helps ADI bring more complete solutions to our industrial, aerospace and defense, communications, and automotive customers, where ever-increasing design challenges are creating significant growth opportunities for ADI,” Mr. Roche continued. “With the addition of Hittite, we are planning for revenue in the fourth quarter to be in the range of $790 million to $820 million.”
Analog Devices, Inc. sees Q414 EPS of $0.66 - $0.70, versus the consensus of $0.67 and sees Q414 revenue of $790 - $820 million, versus the consensus of $761.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Stifel Resumes Mednax (MD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!