American Electric Power Co., Inc. (AEP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Sales Beat
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
American Electric Power Co., Inc. (NYSE: AEP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.73, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $81 at Goldman Sachs
- Cerner (CERN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!