American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts Fy15 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.06, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.41 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2015 EPS of $3.67-$3.77, versus prior guidance of $3.50-$3.65 and the consensus of $3.62.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Reports In-line Q3 Revenue, Offers Guidance
- MasterCraft (MCFT) trims Q1 sales growth guidance to "approaching the 30 percent range"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!