American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts Fy15 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.06, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.41 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2015 EPS of $3.67-$3.77, versus prior guidance of $3.50-$3.65 and the consensus of $3.62.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 and FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!