American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
American Electric Power Co., Inc. (NYSE: AEP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.82, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Electric Power (AEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- IM Cannabis Corp (IMCC) Provides Update on German Operations and Financial Outlook
- Skechers USA (SKX) Tops Q2 EPS by 39c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!