American Electric Power (AEP) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
American Electric Power Co., Inc (NYSE: AEP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.55 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.54
- CryoLife (CRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!