American Electric Power (AEP) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.01, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.43 billion.
Sees FY14 EPS of $3.40 - $3.50, versus $3.35 - $3.55 prior and the consensus of $3.47.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Micron Technology (MU) PT Lowered to $100 at Raymond James
- Ashland (ASH) provides update on its outlook for fiscal 2021 financial results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!