American Electric Power (AEP) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c, Reaffirms FY 2017 Guidance
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.75, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $3.73 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2017 EPS of $3.55-$3.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!