American Electric Power (AEP) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c, Reaffirms FY 2017 Guidance
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.75, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $3.73 billion.
American Electric Power sees FY2017 EPS of $3.55-$3.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $108 at Morgan Stanley
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!