Ameren Corp (AEE) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameren Corp (NYSE: AEE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.4 billion.
Ameren Corp sees FY2021 EPS of $3.65-$3.85, versus the consensus of $3.77.
- Ameren expects 2021 diluted earnings per share to be in a range of $3.65 to $3.85. Ameren expects diluted earnings per share to grow at a 6% to 8% compound annual rate from 2021 through 2025, using the 2021 guidance range midpoint of $3.75 per share as the base. Ameren's multi-year earnings growth is expected to be driven by strong projected rate base growth of approximately 8% compounded annually from 2020 through 2025.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameren Corp (AEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates
- Simply Good Foods (SMPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!