Ameren Corp (AEE) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ameren Corp (NYSE: AEE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.4 billion.
Ameren Corp sees FY2021 EPS of $3.65-$3.85, versus the consensus of $3.77.
- Ameren expects 2021 diluted earnings per share to be in a range of $3.65 to $3.85. Ameren expects diluted earnings per share to grow at a 6% to 8% compound annual rate from 2021 through 2025, using the 2021 guidance range midpoint of $3.75 per share as the base. Ameren's multi-year earnings growth is expected to be driven by strong projected rate base growth of approximately 8% compounded annually from 2020 through 2025.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameren Corp (AEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Ameren Corp. (AEE) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q1 EPS by 93c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus