Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c, Beats on Revenues
- Wall Street falls as jobs report keeps Fed on hike path
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amarin Corp. (AMRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Misses Q1 EPS, Revenue Beats
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!