Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Sales Beat
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.10), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.08 million.
“2016 was another exceptional year of progress for Amarin both commercially and operationally,” commented John F. Thero, president and chief executive officer. “We begin 2017 with a strong team of motivated people, a product in Vascepa that has a positively differentiated efficacy and safety profile, and managed care coverage for Vascepa that was broad at the start of 2016 and expanded further over the past year. We are pleased to observe key opinion leaders increasing their attention to the potential impacts on public health and the practice of medicine if REDUCE-IT achieves the results we seek and we, of course, look forward to learning the results of this landmark study.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amarin Corp. (AMRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Terrifically beautiful', 'Rarity in retail'... Analysts heap praise on Ulta after strong earnings
- Samsara Inc (IOT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Asana, Inc. (ASAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!